Sběratel.com

Diskusní fórum o sběratelství

Sběratel.com » Pražské groše » kontramarka?

Vykupminci.cz
Numisargo

kontramarka?

Moderátoři: jacx, oliver, pavelgregor, smith.

Nové téma Další příspěvek

Stránka: « < ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... > »

Autor Příspěvek
Registrovaný uživatel
Ze by dalsi sberatel kontramarek? ;)
Mas treba neco na vymenu?
Registrovaný uživatel
Bohužel, nemám.
Registrovaný uživatel
Jee to je skoda, ja toho mam na vymenu hodne. Ale s mincema nekseftuju takze ne na prodej. Teda pokud tady nezacneme vsichni umirat hlady kvuli COVID-19 a to bychom se vratili v case a platili za chleba grosema. :D
Registrovaný uživatel
Kdyby bylo to Brno na výměnu,tak bych mohl sehnat na Numisbids, nebo Sixbid něco podle výběru.
Registrovaný uživatel
Co tato Eisenach Durynsko. Víc jak ta kontramarka se mi líbí ta hlava lva :) pěkně se to doplňuje.

Obrázky:

Obrázek vložený uživatelem
Registrovaný uživatel
Groš s kontramarkou Brno /pravost s otazníkem/ šel naposledy před pár lety na Aurea? Tuším něco kolem 50 000 Kč? Už je to dávno...
Registrovaný uživatel
bertik-b1 napsal
Kdyby bylo to Brno na výměnu,tak bych mohl sehnat na Numisbids, nebo Sixbid něco podle výběru.

A shanis pouze Brno nebo sbiras i jine kontramarky?
Registrovaný uživatel
pepechamik napsal
Co tato Eisenach Durynsko. Víc jak ta kontramarka se mi líbí ta hlava lva :) pěkně se to doplňuje.

Zajimave, nemam po ruce literaturu, jsem u sve drahe polovice. :) Podle ceho urcujes?
Registrovaný uživatel
Jenom Brno.
Registrovaný uživatel
Podle Hány. Pražské grose Václava IV. A ty?
Registrovaný uživatel
Krusy
Registrovaný uživatel
Nevím,neznam :( hledal jsem tvůj email ale nenašel.
« Poslední úpravu provedl(a) pepechamik v 19. 3. 2020, 16:20. »
Registrovaný uživatel
Dej mi na sebe mail, napisu..
Registrovaný uživatel
Pepechamik@seznam.cz
Registrovaný uživatel
Diwous: Môžeš sa mi prosím ozvať na lupola zavináč centrum sk? Dík.
Registrovaný uživatel
Zdravím, tohle se teď válí na aukru, jedná se o padelek? Moje lajcke oko by řeklo že jo.
Registrovaný uživatel
Zdravím, tohle se teď válí na aukru, jedná se o padelek? Moje lajcke oko by řeklo že jo.

Obrázky:

Registrovaný uživatel
Falesh :-D
Registrovaný uživatel
Díky, i moje naprosto amatérské oko to vidí.
Registrovaný uživatel
Hi there! Would someone please tell me if this countermark is genuine? And what city it is supposed to represent? I'm sorry for the poor image quality – that's all I got from the seller.

Obrázky:

Registrovaný uživatel
Hey Alex,

In my opinion this is Schweinfurt and looks fine to me. I’d be interested if you are willing to barter / sell as I collect countermarks. ;-)
Registrovaný uživatel
Diwous napsal
Hey Alex,

In my opinion this is Schweinfurt and looks fine to me. I’d be interested if you are willing to barter / sell as I collect countermarks. ;-)

Thanks for your help, Diwous! Actually, I didn't mean to sell it. I just a wanted to attribute it correctly. I'm an amateur collector and know little about countermarked groschens – is this coin really valuable?
Registrovaný uživatel
You are welcome Alex. I was just tempting you with selling as I predominantly collect countermarks. The definition of valuable is in the eye of the beholder. ;-) I would say you are looking at €150-200. If there is something else you collect and would be interested in exchanging, let me know. karyk98@hotmail.com
Registrovaný uživatel
Diwous napsal
If there is something else you collect and would be interested in exchanging, let me know.

I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm a newbie in the area of countermarks and I'm afraid I have nothing to offer for sale or exchange yet. However, this topic turned out quite fascinating for me and I'd like to learn more about it. I'd appreciate if you can give me advice on the relevant literature so I can better understand the topic. By the way, I went through the dozens of online auctions and it seems that most of the coins belong to about twenty cities. At the same time, I discovered there are over two hundred countermarks known to the date. Does this mean most of them are rare? Roughly speaking, if I go collecting countermarked Prague groschens how should I know what types are more valuable without asking you every time? :)
Registrovaný uživatel
Hey Alex, sorry I have been snowed under over the past few weeks hence the delay in my reply.

I agree, countermarks are a fascinating area especially if you have a "Sherlock" in you that enjoys deciphering several countermarks over one another on the same flan! :D A couple of tips:

- I use Krusy: Gegenstempel auf Münzen des Spätmittelalters published in 1974. Another option is Hana: Prazske Grose Vaclava IV. Both have illustrations of countermarks that however only help to some extent.

- As with other collector areas, it is a question of time and volume. If you are passionate about it, you will get your hands on countermarks. Of course, you will come across fakes as I did in the past but will develop an “eye” for them and discern them more easily. Through experience you will see regularly certain types for eg among the most common ones in the market are Ulm and Augsburg. Hessen is also quite common but then it also depends on what coin for eg Prague Groat vs Meissner Groat. Well this would side track us a bit… You can ping me by email if you have any questions in particular, I might reply faster.

- Volume is hence partially about the size of your collection through which you learn and can always go back to for reference. I also built my own database of countermarks that were auctioned as an additional go to resource. But it is ultimately about the time you put into your passion. :)
Which country are you based in?

Alex_Da napsal
I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm a newbie in the area of countermarks and I'm afraid I have nothing to offer for sale or exchange yet. However, this topic turned out quite fascinating for me and I'd like to learn more about it. I'd appreciate if you can give me advice on the relevant literature so I can better understand the topic. By the way, I went through the dozens of online auctions and it seems that most of the coins belong to about twenty cities. At the same time, I discovered there are over two hundred countermarks known to the date. Does this mean most of them are rare? Roughly speaking, if I go collecting countermarked Prague groschens how should I know what types are more valuable without asking you every time? :)

Nové téma Další příspěvek

Stránka: « < ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... > »

Sběratel.com » Pražské groše » kontramarka?

Diskusní fórum | Sberatel.com | články | inzerce | katalog | mince | sběratelé | zápalky |

TOPlist
Sběratel.com je poháněno systémem UseBB 1